098 Stevie Kremer: Skyrunning champ and second grade teacher on her rise to the top.
Imagine running the highest trails with the best views on the toughest terrain that human legs can handle and you pretty much have SKyrunning in a nutshell. Today’s guest is one of the best in the sport and in between races she is busy shaping the future trail runners teaching second grade. Born in Germany and raise on the east coast, our guest found herself in Colorado for college and stayed for the trails. She shares her story with tons of energy and an amazing attitude. Enjoy today’s Athlete On Fire!
In This Show We Hear
- Where she was born and raised
- Why she had the coolest family
- What Skyrunning is
- How a little hangover helped her win a big race
- Everything you need to know about running from 2nd graders
- Her running story
- A day in the life in Crested Butte, Colorado
- A great workout you can try
- What’s next?
It’s all about the trails in this episode.
Wine in Italy follosed by championship.
Connect With Stevie
Fitness On Fire: Stevie
Listen to her challenge on the show or go to our Fitness On Fire page to learn more.