083 Erin Beresini: “Inside the mad, muddy world of obstacle racing.”
In her newest book, our guest takes over the world of obstacle racing from it inception to the big players today and some of the craziness and scandal that surrounds it all. As an athlete herself, she shares her story of endurance, how she got into the sport and some great stories along the way. Dealing with injury and mental toughness are a constant theme for any athlete and she shares her take on both. If you weren’t hooked on obstacle racing or endurance sports, you are going to want to give them a try after this show. Enjoy our newest Athlete On Fire!
“Nobody care how well I do.”
In This Show We Hear
- How a log cabin in Flagstaff got it all started
- The 10 mile route to school every day.
- Why her first Triathlon got her hooked
- Why she got a cat
- Her crazy jobs in L.A.
- Her Coby Fleener connection
- Her Silverman experience with Robin
- Why she quit the race across Oregon
- Why her internship was so big for her
Quote on Fire
“Sit right here and build your future…” Excerpt from poem from her dad.
Quiz on Fire
We talked about her book, “Off Course.”
Connect With Erin
Book on Fire:
Wanna win a copy of her book? Get to work(ing out):
Fitness On Fire: Erin
Listen to her challenge on the show or go to our brand new Fitness On Fire page to learn more.