079 JJ Yosh: “You have to climb small mountains first!
Our guest today thrives on being surrounded by natural beauty. He has made his career dependant on it as a photographer who has captured the heart of adventure. He shares why he has to train or work out for two hours a day. Who are three photographers he looks up to? He shares that as well. He shares his journey from a typical young man playing typical sports to life as an adventurer. Listen to his Fitness On Fire recommendation and what he is training for these. We love adventurous guests and you are going to love popping those ear plugs in today and going on a journey. Thanks for joining us in this newest installment of Athlete On Fire.
“If you need to stop, I’ll stop with you.”
In This Show We Hear
- His first passion as an athlete
- How his family had a role in his athletics
- His case for the outdoors
- How 100 milers inspired him
- His challenging and inspiring workout for YOU
- A day in the life
- How long he works out every day
- 3 tools for novice photographers
- His unique filming project you should try
Quote on Fire
“You won’t appreciate something until you experience it.”
Quiz on Fire
We went all philosophical.
Connect With JJ
Book on Fire:
Other Cool Things From The Show:
Fitness On Fire: JJ
Listen to his challenge on the show or go to our brand new Fitness On Fire page to learn more.His is totally unique and I am trying it for sure. Maybe todayyyy!