071 Nicole Jacobs: A new angle on angling, why more women should try the sport, and why she fishes for her dad.
Is fishing a sport? Or rather, could you be swayed into thinking so? We think you may have a new respect for anglers after listening to this episode. Our guest decided that she would do everything she can to make it big in the sport to honor her father after he passed away. She shares how tough fishing all day can be. What mental attitude is needed to do well and why more women should give it a shot. How do you practice in your hotel room? Well, she shares that as well. Join us for another unique and inspiring episode of the Athlete On Fire show!
In This Show We Hear
- You bait it, you unhook it.
- Why she fishes for her dad
- Why fishing is a sport
- Practicing her casting in a hotel room
- The rules of angling tournaments
- Why fishing off the back of the boat is so much tougher
- Why her legacy is important
- What charity she is involved with
- How to build skills for fishing
Quote on Fire
“I can do all things through Christ who…” Philippians 4:13
Quiz on Fire
Three reasons women should try fishing.
Connect With Nicole
Book on Fire:
Fitness On Fire: Nicole
Listen to his challenge on the show or go to our brand new Fitness On Fire page to learn more.