Our guest is back to share more inspiration and his newest adventure across the ancient backbone of Australia. Taking on a 1200km trek by foot in less than two weeks is no easy task physically or mentally. He shares how he prepares, who is helping him, and why this is such a unique journey. We know he will be back for more as a truly inspiring Athlete On Fire!
In this show hear:
- His newest 1200km journey
- Why I shouldn’t ask him the why’s.
- Why he doesn’t necessarily like to run
- His description of the Heysen Trail
- His mental prep for such a big trek
- His surprising lack of physical training for such a trek
- Who he is spending his time with to prepare
- How he is sharing this journey in real time
- Why you can’t rely on your thoughts
- His planning process
- How magic happens when you take action
“The day before, I’ll be terrified.”
- Taking action.
Quote on Fire:
- “Just Do It(or JFDI)
Quiz on Fire:
- Having too much fun to stop today with the shorter format!
Book on Fire:
Connect with Rich:
Resources mentioned during the show:
Fitness On Fire: Rich
Listen to his challenge on the show: Run a long distance(10-20 miles and continually go past your house without going inside.
Links coming soon(FOF is going through a redesign)!
More Athletes On Fire
[athleterecentposts pex_attr_cat=”47″ pex_attr_number=”4″ pex_attr_columns=”2″][/athleterecentposts]