Eliza Cummings is a young athlete who is competing in some of the biggest open water swims in the world. We learned so much from her and enjoyed the passion she brought on a sport we really haven’t covered.
On the show
- There is repellant for sea lice, larva of jellyfish
- Painting stripes on your legs can deter big sharks
- People swim around Manhattan
- How she stays mentally strong being grateful
- How she eats and drinks on the long swims
Of course, there is much more to the world of open water swimming but these facts jumped out at us. What does it take to prepare for such events? What are the rules? So much to learn about this unique sport on the show today!
Connect with Eliza
[pexblogposts pex_attr_title=”More Athletes” pex_attr_cat=”-1″ pex_attr_number=”4″ pex_attr_columns=”2″][/pexblogposts]