Thoughts on following that gut feeling in life, as an athlete, and as an entrepreneur. A big thanks to the contributors of the AOF network and what to expect in 2017 from Athlete On Fire. Also, the last words I said at the inspiration for Athlete On Fire’s memorial service, my dad.
Big thanks to all of those contributors for the Athlete On Fire Network over the last 18 months. Thanks for believing in the movement to get people moving.
- Tarran Kent-Hume for sharing your adventures.
- Jim Harshaw for sharing your knowledge and passion in failure.
- Tory and Arielle for keeping it really real.
- Darrell for loving what you do!
- Steffen for putting so much out there.
- Charlie for hopping on the team!
[pexblogposts pex_attr_title=”More Athletes” pex_attr_cat=”-1″ pex_attr_number=”4″ pex_attr_columns=”2″][/pexblogposts]