Our guest is a runner. He runs ultra’s and marathons at a very high level. His consistency and ability to run so many distances at a high level is his hallmark. Here is the kicker. He works a regular 9 to 5 and has a great family life. The show was even recorded in his office to fit us in and I love the authenticity here. He has raced in the last 6 weeks in New Zealand, the North Pole, Boston , and Big Sur. He has done some really cool things in the sport and you are going to enjoy how he takes us on the ride with him. Enjoy this episode with family man, working man, and amazing runner who is obviously an Athlete On Fire!
In this show hear:
- 7 days from Boston Marathon to Big Sur Marathon
- What his first sport was as DI athlete
- All about his support system
- Another travel family fiasco story
- Why he doesn’t pick an A race
- All about the North Pole
- Why you should run in New Zealand
- His inspiring Boston experience
- His amazing win in San Francisco, malnourished.
- How he recovers from weekly marathons
- A day in the life! WOW
“If I wanted to do it, I knew I had to earn it.”
- Consistency and stubbornness.
Quote on Fire:
- “Stay after it.”
- “Why not today?”
Quiz on Fire:
Having too much fun to stop today!
Book on Fire:
Connect with Mike:
Resources mentioned during the show:
Fitness On Fire: Mike
Listen to his challenge on the show: 30 minute run out, 25 back.
Links coming soon(FOF is going through a redesign)!
More Athletes On Fire
[athleterecentposts pex_attr_cat=”47″ pex_attr_number=”4″ pex_attr_columns=”2″][/athleterecentposts]