Our guest is a mountain runner to the extreme. Listen as she takes us all over the world and to some of the most amazing places anyone could dream of running! She paints an amazing picture of her hometown in New Zealand and talks about what it takes to face challenges that are right in front of you.
In this show hear:
- Why she doesn’t consider herself an ultra runner
- What a day in her training life is like in New Zealand
- Her experience in Nepal as a runner
- How standing on the start line inspires Frosty
- How she talks to rocks;)
- About Buddy the dog in Nepal
- Her stories from the Pyrenees
- How the mountains are her inspiration
- All about the “Shout It Out Girls”
“I don’t consider myself an ultra runner.”
- Routine and Consistency- With nutrition and training she gives a few pointers during the show.
Quote on Fire:
- “Look up and face the challenge”
Book on Fire:
“When I go into a race feeling 100% it usually clicks for me”
Connect with Frosty:
“My legs almost fell off because it was such a flat race.”
Resources mentioned during the show:
Anna has a great hill/trail challenge for you all. It may hurt just a bit!