Triathlon Unplugged:03 Ronnie Schildknecht – Mr Ironman Switzerland.
Trav McKenzie sits down with amazing triathletes from all over the world to see what drives them.
PHOTO CREDITS: David Pintens
- How did Ronnie get into the sport? Of course he won his first race……or not?!?
- Ronnie on doing it your own way
- Mentors and friends – we all need them!
- Is Ronnie the John McEnroe of Triathlon? Likely the only professional Triathlete to almost beat Roger Federer! Ronnie talks about his junior Tennis career
- What’s it like being a part of the Uplace-BMC Triathlon Team
Are you a triathlete? Would you like to hear more interviews like this? Let us know by sending an email to email@example.com!
If you liked this guest, we’ll keep you in the loop. Just click here.
You have to check out Travis’s Website too!
More Athlete On Fire Shows
AOF:185 March Madness without my dad, unpredictable spring, and fallen innovators.
On the show: Legend Lost The late and great Royal Robbins passes away at age 82. He was a pioneer in […]Read More ›
AOF:184 An ultra runner named Jeffrey and his bus named Earl.
Jeffrey James Binney is a comedian, actor, and now, ultra runner. Why does he intend on living in a bus? […]Read More ›
AOF:183 The Good Leg Project with Max Conserva
A crazy and horrific accident at the age of 8 and the lightbulb moment 22 years later began a movement […]Read More ›
AOF:182 Athletic Movement Skills with Clive Brewer of the Toronto Blue Jays organization.
Our guest shares his story of how he made a career working with athletes and then we dive in to […]Read More ›