Triathlon Unplugged:03 Ronnie Schildknecht – Mr Ironman Switzerland.
Trav McKenzie sits down with amazing triathletes from all over the world to see what drives them.
PHOTO CREDITS: David Pintens
- How did Ronnie get into the sport? Of course he won his first race……or not?!?
- Ronnie on doing it your own way
- Mentors and friends – we all need them!
- Is Ronnie the John McEnroe of Triathlon? Likely the only professional Triathlete to almost beat Roger Federer! Ronnie talks about his junior Tennis career
- What’s it like being a part of the Uplace-BMC Triathlon Team
Are you a triathlete? Would you like to hear more interviews like this? Let us know by sending an email to email@example.com!
If you liked this guest, we’ll keep you in the loop. Just click here.
You have to check out Travis’s Website too!
More Athlete On Fire Shows
AOF:220 Jesse Itzler on raising adventurous kids, an Everest challenge, and his journey.
Jesse Itzler is a serial entrepreneur, ultra runner, and general seeker of adventure. On the show we talk about: Adventurous […]Read More ›
AOF:219 Grizzly bears, biking adventure, and a calling found in the mountains.
Our guest is as passionate about the outdoors as anyone we have had on the show. We talk about his […]Read More ›
AOF:218 From Mobility WOD HQ, functional training for adaptive athletes.
Max Conserva is back on the show to share a new training protocol he helped develop for coaches and trainers […]Read More ›
AOF:217 Former Olympian finding better ways to deal with injuries with technology.
Ian Warner is a serial entrepreneur, former collegiate and Olympic athlete, and now, a father and husband. We talk about […]Read More ›