Triathlon Unplugged:03 Ronnie Schildknecht – Mr Ironman Switzerland.
Trav McKenzie sits down with amazing triathletes from all over the world to see what drives them.
PHOTO CREDITS: David Pintens
- How did Ronnie get into the sport? Of course he won his first race……or not?!?
- Ronnie on doing it your own way
- Mentors and friends – we all need them!
- Is Ronnie the John McEnroe of Triathlon? Likely the only professional Triathlete to almost beat Roger Federer! Ronnie talks about his junior Tennis career
- What’s it like being a part of the Uplace-BMC Triathlon Team
Are you a triathlete? Would you like to hear more interviews like this? Let us know by sending an email to email@example.com!
If you liked this guest, we’ll keep you in the loop. Just click here.
You have to check out Travis’s Website too!
More Athlete On Fire Shows
A happy birthday gift from my dad, who passed away 10 months ago.
Athlete On Fire was founded on the idea that we can fight for something both on the field and off […]Read More ›
AOF:191 Defining health, bleeding veggie burgers, branding, and healthy plant based food of course.
Matt Frazier founded No Meat Athlete as a blog to follow his own journey and since has grown it into a […]Read More ›
AOF:190 Gold medalist and founder of WheelWod.com on adapting.
Chris Stoutenburg leaned back on a railing when he was 20 years old and fell two stories, landing on his […]Read More ›
AOF:189 Adventure writer and ultrarunner Morgan Tilton.
Morgan Tilton decided to run ultra after ultra one summer after catching the “bug”. She just happens to also be […]Read More ›