Trav McKenzie sits down with amazing triathletes from all over the world to see what drives them.
PHOTO CREDITS: David Pintens
- How did Ronnie get into the sport? Of course he won his first race……or not?!?
- Ronnie on doing it your own way
- Mentors and friends – we all need them!
- Is Ronnie the John McEnroe of Triathlon? Likely the only professional Triathlete to almost beat Roger Federer! Ronnie talks about his junior Tennis career
- What’s it like being a part of the Uplace-BMC Triathlon Team
Are you a triathlete? Would you like to hear more interviews like this? Let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org!
If you liked this guest, we’ll keep you in the loop. Just click here.
You have to check out Travis’s Website too!
More Athlete On Fire Shows
[pexblogposts pex_attr_title=”” pex_attr_cat=”47″ pex_attr_number=”4″ pex_attr_columns=”2″][/pexblogposts]