Triathlon Unplugged:03 Ronnie Schildknecht – Mr Ironman Switzerland.
Trav McKenzie sits down with amazing triathletes from all over the world to see what drives them.
PHOTO CREDITS: David Pintens
- How did Ronnie get into the sport? Of course he won his first race……or not?!?
- Ronnie on doing it your own way
- Mentors and friends – we all need them!
- Is Ronnie the John McEnroe of Triathlon? Likely the only professional Triathlete to almost beat Roger Federer! Ronnie talks about his junior Tennis career
- What’s it like being a part of the Uplace-BMC Triathlon Team
Are you a triathlete? Would you like to hear more interviews like this? Let us know by sending an email to email@example.com!
If you liked this guest, we’ll keep you in the loop. Just click here.
You have to check out Travis’s Website too!
More Athlete On Fire Shows
AOF:191 Defining health, bleeding veggie burgers, branding, and healthy plant based food of course.
Matt Frazier founded No Meat Athlete as a blog to follow his own journey and since has grown it into a […]Read More ›
AOF:190 Gold medalist and founder of WheelWod.com on adapting.
Chris Stoutenburg leaned back on a railing when he was 20 years old and fell two stories, landing on his […]Read More ›
AOF:189 Adventure writer and ultrarunner Morgan Tilton.
Morgan Tilton decided to run ultra after ultra one summer after catching the “bug”. She just happens to also be […]Read More ›
AOF:187 Great white sharks, sea lice, and big time open water swimming.
Eliza Cummings is a young athlete who is competing in some of the biggest open water swims in the world. […]Read More ›