We are offering custom group training for anyone wanting to push like an athlete no matter where they are starting. Coached by life time performance coach and exercise physiologist, Scott Jones.
From the coach…
After training in just about every format with every level of athlete (yes, you are an athlete), I have found what most recreational and competitive athletes need.
- A strong voice that isn’t afraid to correct while pushing
- Programming that makes sense and isn’t just thrown up to get the most buzz from your heart rate monitors and watches
- A group of people working with each other that truly care about each other and want to get better.
- Expectations for every workout
- Solid warm ups AND cool downs
The group training…
- Yes, there will be music but it won’t drown out your coach so you get it right every time.
- Heavy days will be heavy and you will learn how to do every movement correctly from day one.
- Classes are currently limited to 14 athletes and will max out at 20 if ever needed.
- Come ready for anything!
- Expectations set before every class
- Access to the workouts (for free of course) on our training site
- We are only offering 6-7 classes per week for now and everything is off of a punch pass until we know how much interest there is!
Programming will generally be composed of three types of training sessions.
- Traditional Heavy Days: Starting with a full body warm up and diving into legit heavy weight training. Heavy is relative to the individual but working hard with big muscles groups and plenty of recovery between sets to get the most out of your time and each rep.
- Heavy/Functional Days: After the warm up we will be pushing weight around but also implementing cardio, agility, and bodyweight movements. Less recovery, high energy!
- Trainers Choice: Basically, come ready for anything. It ain’t gonna be pretty but you’ll walk out knowing you got after it!
How it works…
The facility is located behind Blue Spruce Brewing at County Line and Colorado.
4151 E County Line Rd unit b, Centennial, CO 80122