In this episode learn how persistence has paid off and how failing is just part of the sport he made his life. Tommy Watkins and I have a pretty laid back talk about his career, what made him cry, and who is inspiring him right now! Oh and did I mention he signed his own booty about 500 times. Enjoy!
In this episode learn how one fateful training ride changed the life of our guest forever. One day, a healthy competitive cyclist and the next a paraplegic, Trish Downing shares her amazing story and how she has gone on to do some truly amazing things!
Master Lee shares his inspiring story of coming to the states and picking up the sport he won a Bronze in the 1988 Olympics. He is funny and passionate and has some great advice for parents, athletes, and everyone in between!
As an adventurer and ultra runner our next guest has a story of survival from the the unlikeliest of foes and great stories of Ultra running up volcanoes and in other amazing locales. He’s an inspiring man and his passion carries the show. Enjoy!
In this show learn about:
- Modern Pentathlon, what is it?
- How the US Boxing team inspired her.
- How hunting (yes hunting) made her a better athlete.
- How to prevent overtraining.
- Where in the world the sport has taken her.
- Her favorite inspiring book(by winter Olympian)
- Who is inspiring Sammy today.