On the show. Noah Kaufman of American Ninja Warrior fame and longtime rock climber.
Noah Kaufman is no stranger to pressure.
Competitively he has excelled as a ninja on the popular American Ninja Warrior in front of millions.
He has been scaling rocks as a climber for over twenty years where the risk and the reward is a very real thing.
Professionally, he works as an ER doctor in Fort Collins, Colorado. #ninjadoc
He finds a way to mesh everything together to bring you great perspective on the show today. You are gonna learn so much today!
Also on the show
- Training tips for future ninja’s
- How he uses the ER for perspective as an athlete
- His favorite spots to climb in the world
- What to expect at the inaugural Wolfpack Ninja Tour in Colorado
- Why speed is important
- A little info on his favorite climbing surface, quartzite
- Considerations as a for developing your body as a climber
- Best place to grab a brew in Ft. Collins
- Why you should read Johnathon Livingston Seagull
Follow Noah on TWITTER
[pexblogposts pex_attr_title=”More Athletes On Fire” pex_attr_cat=”-1″ pex_attr_number=”4″ pex_attr_columns=”2″][/pexblogposts]