AOF:186 “Life is either completely daring or nothing at all.”
On the show. Noah Kaufman of American Ninja Warrior fame and longtime rock climber.
Noah Kaufman is no stranger to pressure.
Competitively he has excelled as a ninja on the popular American Ninja Warrior in front of millions.
He has been scaling rocks as a climber for over twenty years where the risk and the reward is a very real thing.
Professionally, he works as an ER doctor in Fort Collins, Colorado. #ninjadoc
He finds a way to mesh everything together to bring you great perspective on the show today. You are gonna learn so much today!
Also on the show
- Training tips for future ninja’s
- How he uses the ER for perspective as an athlete
- His favorite spots to climb in the world
- What to expect at the inaugural Wolfpack Ninja Tour in Colorado
- Why speed is important
- A little info on his favorite climbing surface, quartzite
- Considerations as a for developing your body as a climber
- Best place to grab a brew in Ft. Collins
- Why you should read Johnathon Livingston Seagull
Follow Noah on TWITTER
More Athletes On Fire
AOF:220 Jesse Itzler on raising adventurous kids, an Everest challenge, and his journey.
Jesse Itzler is a serial entrepreneur, ultra runner, and general seeker of adventure. On the show we talk about: Adventurous […]Read More ›
AOF:219 Grizzly bears, biking adventure, and a calling found in the mountains.
Our guest is as passionate about the outdoors as anyone we have had on the show. We talk about his […]Read More ›
AOF:218 From Mobility WOD HQ, functional training for adaptive athletes.
Max Conserva is back on the show to share a new training protocol he helped develop for coaches and trainers […]Read More ›
AOF:217 Former Olympian finding better ways to deal with injuries with technology.
Ian Warner is a serial entrepreneur, former collegiate and Olympic athlete, and now, a father and husband. We talk about […]Read More ›