AOF:186 “Life is either completely daring or nothing at all.”
On the show. Noah Kaufman of American Ninja Warrior fame and longtime rock climber.
Noah Kaufman is no stranger to pressure.
Competitively he has excelled as a ninja on the popular American Ninja Warrior in front of millions.
He has been scaling rocks as a climber for over twenty years where the risk and the reward is a very real thing.
Professionally, he works as an ER doctor in Fort Collins, Colorado. #ninjadoc
He finds a way to mesh everything together to bring you great perspective on the show today. You are gonna learn so much today!
Also on the show
- Training tips for future ninja’s
- How he uses the ER for perspective as an athlete
- His favorite spots to climb in the world
- What to expect at the inaugural Wolfpack Ninja Tour in Colorado
- Why speed is important
- A little info on his favorite climbing surface, quartzite
- Considerations as a for developing your body as a climber
- Best place to grab a brew in Ft. Collins
- Why you should read Johnathon Livingston Seagull
Follow Noah on TWITTER
More Athletes On Fire
A happy birthday gift from my dad, who passed away 10 months ago.
Athlete On Fire was founded on the idea that we can fight for something both on the field and off […]Read More ›
AOF:191 Defining health, bleeding veggie burgers, branding, and healthy plant based food of course.
Matt Frazier founded No Meat Athlete as a blog to follow his own journey and since has grown it into a […]Read More ›
AOF:190 Gold medalist and founder of WheelWod.com on adapting.
Chris Stoutenburg leaned back on a railing when he was 20 years old and fell two stories, landing on his […]Read More ›
AOF:189 Adventure writer and ultrarunner Morgan Tilton.
Morgan Tilton decided to run ultra after ultra one summer after catching the “bug”. She just happens to also be […]Read More ›