AOF:176 Three unique workouts, coincidence, and the magic in numbers.
On the show:
- Three unique workouts to give you some variety early in the year. Be sure to scroll down to check them out!
- The launch of Becoming Ultra Season 4.
- The coincidence of numbers, especially 62.
- What Roger Maris, the golf majors, and the Green Packers have in common.
- A new podcast and curriculum for fitness professionals.
- A simple challenge for the new year, forever.
Three Workouts: Please share, we put lots of time into everything we do at Athlete On Fire. Sharing is one of our favorite currencies!
Feel Free to print or save so you don’t forget to do them!
More From Athlete On Fire
A happy birthday gift from my dad, who passed away 10 months ago.
Athlete On Fire was founded on the idea that we can fight for something both on the field and off […]Read More ›
AOF:191 Defining health, bleeding veggie burgers, branding, and healthy plant based food of course.
Matt Frazier founded No Meat Athlete as a blog to follow his own journey and since has grown it into a […]Read More ›
AOF:190 Gold medalist and founder of WheelWod.com on adapting.
Chris Stoutenburg leaned back on a railing when he was 20 years old and fell two stories, landing on his […]Read More ›
AOF:189 Adventure writer and ultrarunner Morgan Tilton.
Morgan Tilton decided to run ultra after ultra one summer after catching the “bug”. She just happens to also be […]Read More ›