AOF:176 Three unique workouts, coincidence, and the magic in numbers.
On the show:
- Three unique workouts to give you some variety early in the year. Be sure to scroll down to check them out!
- The launch of Becoming Ultra Season 4.
- The coincidence of numbers, especially 62.
- What Roger Maris, the golf majors, and the Green Packers have in common.
- A new podcast and curriculum for fitness professionals.
- A simple challenge for the new year, forever.
Three Workouts: Please share, we put lots of time into everything we do at Athlete On Fire. Sharing is one of our favorite currencies!
Feel Free to print or save so you don’t forget to do them!
More From Athlete On Fire
AOF:185 March Madness without my dad, unpredictable spring, and fallen innovators.
On the show: Legend Lost The late and great Royal Robbins passes away at age 82. He was a pioneer in […]Read More ›
AOF:184 An ultra runner named Jeffrey and his bus named Earl.
Jeffrey James Binney is a comedian, actor, and now, ultra runner. Why does he intend on living in a bus? […]Read More ›
AOF:183 The Good Leg Project with Max Conserva
A crazy and horrific accident at the age of 8 and the lightbulb moment 22 years later began a movement […]Read More ›
Adventure doesn't have to be big
Adventure. Everyone wants more but has no idea where to get it. We know it’s good for our heart and […]Read More ›