AOF:176 Three unique workouts, coincidence, and the magic in numbers.
On the show:
- Three unique workouts to give you some variety early in the year. Be sure to scroll down to check them out!
- The launch of Becoming Ultra Season 4.
- The coincidence of numbers, especially 62.
- What Roger Maris, the golf majors, and the Green Packers have in common.
- A new podcast and curriculum for fitness professionals.
- A simple challenge for the new year, forever.
Three Workouts: Please share, we put lots of time into everything we do at Athlete On Fire. Sharing is one of our favorite currencies!
Feel Free to print or save so you don’t forget to do them!
More From Athlete On Fire
AOF:220 Jesse Itzler on raising adventurous kids, an Everest challenge, and his journey.
Jesse Itzler is a serial entrepreneur, ultra runner, and general seeker of adventure. On the show we talk about: Adventurous […]Read More ›
AOF:219 Grizzly bears, biking adventure, and a calling found in the mountains.
Our guest is as passionate about the outdoors as anyone we have had on the show. We talk about his […]Read More ›
AOF:218 From Mobility WOD HQ, functional training for adaptive athletes.
Max Conserva is back on the show to share a new training protocol he helped develop for coaches and trainers […]Read More ›
AOF:217 Former Olympian finding better ways to deal with injuries with technology.
Ian Warner is a serial entrepreneur, former collegiate and Olympic athlete, and now, a father and husband. We talk about […]Read More ›