AOF:175 Laura Messner on the key to happiness, OCR myths, and a fitness test you can try today.
This OCR athlete wants to star in the theatre. Huh?
Yep, and like many endurance athletes she got hooked just by trying it out like the rest of us.
She shares her thoughts on
- How we should relate with food
- A great workout any of us can use to test and retest our fitness this offseason
- What it means to create your own art
- The keys to her happiness
- Her biggest weakness as an athlete
- What she can’t skip to do well in OCR
- The meal she would make if the president (not the elected) came over
Follow Laura’s kickass Instagram feed.
Want to test and retest your fitness for the first half of 2017?
Download the chart and basics of the fitness test Laura mentioned on the show.
The chart is free and will help you see your improvement until race season!
It’s not always a great day racing.
More Inspiring Athletes
AOF:185 March Madness without my dad, unpredictable spring, and fallen innovators.
On the show: Legend Lost The late and great Royal Robbins passes away at age 82. He was a pioneer in […]Read More ›
AOF:184 An ultra runner named Jeffrey and his bus named Earl.
Jeffrey James Binney is a comedian, actor, and now, ultra runner. Why does he intend on living in a bus? […]Read More ›
AOF:183 The Good Leg Project with Max Conserva
A crazy and horrific accident at the age of 8 and the lightbulb moment 22 years later began a movement […]Read More ›
Adventure doesn't have to be big
Adventure. Everyone wants more but has no idea where to get it. We know it’s good for our heart and […]Read More ›