David Clark founded the We Are Superman site to inspire action. The action he has taken after living the life of a morbidly obese addict has been no less than awesome. He celebrated 10 years of sobriety with ten truly epic challenges that he shares with us on the show. If you or someone you know is in a rut or needs help deciding what step to take next, the message might be here. Enjoy this passion filled episode of Athlete On Fire.
On the show:
- What is the We Are Superman project?
- The Zen Epic Ten. A ridiculously epic challenge celebrating 10 years of sobriety.
- Meet Desmond.
- The full Badwater disaster
- What it’s like running 48 hrs on a treadmill.
- How his addiction has made his life of running interesting
- The quad Boston Marathon
[pexblogposts pex_attr_title=”More Athletes On Fire” pex_attr_cat=”192″ pex_attr_number=”4″ pex_attr_columns=”2″][/pexblogposts]