You can learn all about the Adventure Consult, Adventure Training Program, and Adventure Coaching below.
Adventure Coaching Short Video Description:
[pexyoutube pex_attr_src=”https://youtu.be/OJ9s_F12hOg” pex_attr_width=”500″][/pexyoutube]
It’s everything you need in a mentor and coach to ensure your adventure is epic and seamless as far as your body is concerned. We will put together programming and allow access via email and text with regular Skype calls to keep you on track, educated, motivated, and accountable. You know, what coaches do!
- Initial consult: We will either break down the details of the adventure including the physical and logistical needs and timeline or, help decide on what adventure is good for you to start with.
- Program design: We will be reverse engineering a training plan by working backwards based on when your adventure is and where you are physically and mentally at the start of the program.
- Accountability: Bi-weekly Skype calls and regular text and emails to keep you accountable to your goals.
- Guarantee: Coaching is a very personal decision and we offer 30 day money back no questions asked guarantee’s for all of our coaching programs.
More details on how Adventure Coaching came to be…
Coaching athletes and adventurers of all levels and backgrounds for the last 13 years, as well as going on a heavy dose of adventure myself, adventure training was born from knowing that though many book their travels and adventure with great intentions, they often forget to prep their body to be able to enjoy what lies ahead as much as they could. That’s where I can help you. Whether you are looking to climb Kilamanjaro, go deep water solo climbing, trekking the jungles of Vietnam, or going to the beach for a weekend of surfing or windsurfing, I can prep you as the athlete you currently are to enjoy the adventure as much as physically possible.
Athlete On Fire has given me even more access to some of the best adventurers on the planet so if and when my knowledge base isn’t enough, I am happy to reach out to give you a world class opinion or resource. It’s why I offer a money back guarantee. I am pretty sure you are going to love the creativity to get you to your goal.
Lastly, I believe that adventure need to be trained for by adventuring and fun within sound exercise science. This is NOT going to be gym session after gym session as it would bore the life out of both of us.
Adventure Training examples:
- Run an ultra
- Run a trail race
- Mountain biking trip
- Cross country cycling tour
- Paddle sports
- Water sports
- Anything else you can dream up that uses your body!