096 Craig Percival: Do you know what Everesting is?
Our guest shares his story from Melbourne, Australia. He is an accomplished age grouper in Triathlon and has dabbled in Ultraman. Really though, you can’t dabble in Ultraman. Do you want to learn about this crazy endurance event and how our guest trains for it by “Everesting”? He gives us some great pre and during competition mental tips that will work for any athletic endeavor. He also shares a great swim set for you aspiring triathletes. Enjoy this value filled interview with our Athlete On Fire!
In This Show We Hear
- How he got into triathlon
- What in the world “Everesting” is
- All about the Ultraman event
- His water polo days
- Three strong mental tips for athletes
- Why getting athletes to slow down is tough
- A great swim set
- Why leading by example for his kids is important
- What’s next?
Everesting- just listen.
His Ultraman experience in Hawaii.
Connect With Craig
Quote on Fire
“Hills are my friend.”
Fitness On Fire: Craig
Listen to his challenge on the show or go to our Fitness On Fire page to learn more.