088 Sarah Barber: Road, mountain, or gravel. just ride.
Today’s guest is coming off a win at Rebecca’s Private Idaho in her first ever gravel ride. Actually, bailed on another event last minute just for the new adventure. She has some great stories of adventure and survival in the mountains from her “day job” and we will let you listen to get the full experience. Enjoy today’s guest who is truly and Athlete On Fire
“Life is a temporary gift.”
In This Show We Hear
- Growing up riding horses
- What sport she walked on to
- Who taught her life is a temporary gift
- An amazing survival story in a snowstorm
- Why she ditched an event for a chance to ride gravel
- Three great recovery tips
- Her fitness challenge on the bike
- What she is doing next
- All about her hometown!
Quote on Fire
“Everything will be ok in the end. It it’s not ok, it’s not the end.”
Quiz on Fire
We get a tour of Boise.
Connect With Sarah
Fitness On Fire: Sarah
Listen to his challenge on the show or go to our brand new Fitness On Fire page to learn more.