067 Joel Runyon: Do the impossible in fitness, business, and gritness.
How many times have you heard someone say that something is impossible? How many times have you thought something was impossible? Well, today’s guest is making a life and a living out of proving people that nothing is impossible. We talk about Cold Shower Therapy. A simple concept that can change your mentality on a daily basis and this was way before the ALS ice bucket challenge! He has some great stories and be sure to listen to his amazing newest “impossible” journey, the “777 project”. You are going to be inspired by this undertaking. “Decide what you want to do and go out there and do it.” Enjoy another great inspiring athlete on the Athlete On Fire show!
“Put in the work and don’t cut corners.”
In This Show We Hear
- What sport he spent most of his time on growing up
- All about Cold Shower Therapy
- Why he moved to San Diego
- Rural, rural, rural…
- How ImpossibleHQ is his primary focus.
- All about the 777 Project and building schools
- Unemployed, in the basement to triathlons.
- Learn about his worst run EVER
- Why choosing uncomfortable is important for growth
- Why you should try his fitness challenge
- “A lot of people don’t fail, they just give up to soon.”
Quote on Fire
“Everything is impossible until it’s done.”Nelson Mandela
Quiz on Fire
Her namesake and by chance dad’s name, Daniel Boone is the topic of the quiz today.
Connect With Joel
Book on Fire:
Fitness On Fire: Joel
Listen to his challenge on the show or go to our brand new Fitness On Fire page to learn more.