060 Eva Wutti: Her first ironman finish was the seventh fastest female finish ever!
Our guest is an Ironman champion and probably the most laid back athlete you could imagine to win such a prestigious event. Her first finish in an Ironman in Copenhagen was for first place and the 7th fastest time ever for a female. She shares her mentality before and during these grueling triathlon’s and how
her mom is her biggest supporter even though she is not a fan of athletics. Yes, some of the questions were lost in translation but you will enjoy the candor and her willingness to share her journey. Today’s guest is absolutely an athlete on fire!
Credit: Todd Prekaski
In This Show We Hear
- How the Tour de France inspires her
- Why her mom doesn’t like sports but supports her
- How her first IM went
- How she mentally prepares before each race
- Why she can’t remember what happens during races
- Why her mom inspired her
- What her legacy should be
- How she is clumsy 2 weeks before every event
- Why she is officially a cowgirl
- Why she hates off weeks
- A day in the life, training day
Quote on Fire
“Never a failure, always a lesson”
Quiz on Fire
She hails from Vienna, home of classical music. We quiz her on the artists.
Connect With Eva
Tries not to think too much.
Book on Fire:
Resources mentioned during the show:
Fitness On Fire: Eva
Listen to her challenge on the show: A great brick for you triathletes.
Links coming soon(FOF is going through a redesign)!