050 Angelina Ramos: Running, teaching, coaching, and inspiring !
Our guest is a passionate athlete, coach, teacher, and mentor. Her running career started because she wanted to make a friend those first days of high school, in her Sketchers no less! She tells us why she decided on FSU for her college track career and education. Find out who is inspiring her and how she is relating to the runners at the university she is coaching at right now. If you want to hear how a young aspiring female athlete is making her mark in the world, this is a great episode of Athlete On Fire for you!
In this show hear:
- How her first day running was just to make a friend
- Where her parents came from that led to where she is
- How her college coach inspired her training for Olympics
- Why did she chose FSU
- Why are her runs really early or really late?
- Hear about the rivalry between FSU and UF
- What book you should read as a woman.
““He saw the power of an athlete when you believe in them.” Regarding her college coach Bob Braman
Quote on Fire:
- ““It’s never late to become what you might have been.” George Eliot
Quiz on Fire:
- She is a Florida State University grad so we had to quiz her on University of Florida!