Our guest today is a a self proclaimed lifetime athlete. From excelling in football at a young age to playing division I at Colorado State University, sprinting at the highest level and playing professionally, he takes us through it all. A broken family at an early age had him living out of a car with his sister. This led to stops at foster homes and inconsistency as a growing young man. His story is great for anyone who thinks you can’t make it from a bad start. He is a cerebral athlete and shares habits and training advice for any level. He goes into why he will always be an athlete and you are sure to appreciate to takeaways in this episode of Athlete On Fire.
In this show hear:
- Why he lived in a car and his tough childhood
- How he got spotted playing ball in the yard
- How he got closure from his parents
- A day in the life
- His awesome smoothie recipe
- What’s on his pre workout play list
- His 40, 60, and 200 times
- Did you say 43 inch vertical?
- His unique take on legacy
“Can’t make the club in the tub.” One of Thal’s coaches.
Quote on Fire:
- “If you don’t grind, you don’t shine.”
Quiz on Fire:
- He gives us some good spots to check out in Denver CO
Book on Fire:
Connect with Thal:
Fitness On Fire: Thal
Listen to his challenge on the show: 5×5 after his sprint workout. Gonna burn you up!
Links coming soon(FOF is going through a redesign)!