128 Paul Romero: 300+ mile and 60k+ elevation gain for two events in a 10 day span. How?
From the show:
Uprise Performance Camps: Paul’s got some pretty amazing partnerships in Squamish for athletes.
- How did Paul compete and almost win the 200 mile event?
- How the smoke in Tahoe prevented him from pushing late.
- The multiple mountain lion encounters.
- How he fueled as well as ever
- How a few days in Hawaii turned into, “let’s run 100 miles in a few days after my 200”
- What amazing establishment he is partnering with for his camps in British Columbia.