100 Ross Weir: When is the last time someone innovated the glove for running?
Our guest is coming out of the UK and is in the middle of a successful Kickstarter campaign for his innovation of the glove. What in the heck is there to innovate? A glove is just supposed to keep your hands warm, right? Well, what about keeping them cool as well? In any case, this sport technologist shares the process from the idea to market and it’s a pretty interesting ride. Whether you have an idea you want to bring to life or just love seeing how others do it, this is the Athlete On Fire for you!
In This Show We Hear
- What sports he was into at a young age.
- What a sports technologist is.
- The problem he intends on fixing with his innovation
- What he is using the Kickstarter funding for
- How manufacturing works for his product
- Some trends in sports technology
- What’s next?
“We try to understand how the athlete works.”
Mindfulness and technology merging.
Connect With Ross
Fitness On Fire:We did not record a workout for this episode
Go to our Fitness On Fire page to learn more.