Our guest takes us on amazing trails and how she came to find trails herself. She gives amazing tips on how to find your own unique way to write and get your ideas out for the world. How to decide what kind of RV you should go for if you decide on a Nomadic way and why we need more Nomads. This was a fun show with tons of unique stories that everyone will be able to relate to!
In this show hear:
- Living in an RV…all about that
- From minimal outdoors growing up to this!
- Where her adventure filled life began, trails
- How running with the back of the pack inspired her
- Her Zion 100 trail run experience
- About time on feet instead of mileage
- Did she say Voodoo dolls?
- How to organize your thoughts to write
- Start with your five senses and tell a story
- 4 amazing trails
“I was the first one to step out and do anything like this.”
- The daily habit of writing and exercising in some form.
Quote on Fire:
- “May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds.” Edward Abby
Quiz on Fire:
It’s story time with trails as the subject. Here they are:
Mt Marathon– Alaska beast.
Dog Mountain– Washington/Oregon border.
Grand Canyon– Rim to rim to rim.
Los Pinos 50k Trail.
Book on Fire:
Connect with Vanessa:
“You have to go in with the mindset that this IS going to happen.”
Resources mentioned during the show:
Fitness On Fire: Vanessa
More Athletes On Fire
[athleterecentposts pex_attr_cat=”47″ pex_attr_number=”4″ pex_attr_columns=”2″][/athleterecentposts]