He started as a All American in one sport and ended up as an Olympian in another. Listen to the awesome story of a passionate athlete that breaks down some of the mental barriers we all have in competition and life. If you can’t pull something of value out of this one you weren’t listening!
In this show hear:
- What his childhood in Durango, CO was like
- Who in his family got him into endurance
- How I got an “Amen” on the show
- His favorite trail in Durango
- High mountains and hail
- His version of “fake it til you make it”
- How to keep your competition in your consciousness
- Where he won a national championship and All-American status
- His amazing Olympic story
- His pre competition routine. Daft Punk?
“The trick is to find the balance…that takes enlightenment and discipline.”
- Long term conscioius vigilance: Don’t worry, he explains it.
Quote on Fire:
- “Act as if.”
Quiz on Fire:
- Travis is a master on the mountain bike but does he know much about unicycling? Find out!
Book on Fire:
Connect with Travis:
“I was always paranoid of having superstitions.”
Resources mentioned during the show:
Travis takes the time to give you some tips for this interval training workout!